Skip to content
- Evaluation and improvement of organization’s information technology infrastructure, implementing new technologies to support key capabilities as required for future growth thereby saving cost.
- Provision of oversight for the management of the organization’s physical infrastructure and assets.
- Installation, modification and maintenance of systems software and hardware.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of data servers, desktops, printers, internet and remote access as necessary to ensure continued smooth operations.
- Maintenance of confidentiality, integrity and availability of data being processed stored and accessed within the organizations.